Sep 18, 2016

One last reminder!

This is not good-bye!
This is the last day of my retirement sale at MischiefCircus.com.  I don't want you to miss out on the incredible sale and the last chance to grab these kits.  The picture below is linked right to my shoppe so just click on it.

I don't know what's next but I am going to be busier than ever.  Keep your eye out for new things coming your way soon.  And you never know, sometime down the road I may be designing at Mischief Circus again (with all new stuff).  I don't know that, but never say never!  Maybe I'll be a guest designer there now and then.  Either way, I'll always be a die hard Mischief Circus fan and participating as a customer and friend in lots of the creative magic that happens there so expect to see more Mischief Circus news in the future.

https://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=29&sort=&sort_direction=&show=all

No comments: